14ymedio, 18 May 2020 — The digital newspaper 14ymedio.com is owned by the mercantile CLYS Comunicaciones 3.0, SL, with an address at Calle Torpedero Tucumán 17, 28016 Madrid y CIF B-86915089. Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Madrid.
Here you will find all the details: Legal Notice
What does it mean to be a member of 14ymedio?
- Readers of 14ymedio who financially support us become members and will receive, when circumstances allow, some benefits such as e-books prepared by the newsroom and invitations to attend informative, face-to-face or virtual events.
How can I contact the manager of the membership program?
- If you have any questions about our membership program, you can send us an email: email@example.com
How can I register to become a member?
- By clicking on the pay button, you will reach a secure gateway to make a payment with the credit or debit cards listed on the platform.
- Also, if you prefer, you can opt for a payment through PayPal and choose that platform with the corresponding button.
- You have two ways to pay:
1) if you want to pay annually, you can do it directly with your credit card.
2) If you prefer to pay monthly, you will have to do it by creating a PayPal account.
- We recommend that you pay annually because PayPal charges us less for annual transactions. However, we understand that not everyone wants to pay at once and that is why we have created the monthly option.
- Each option will ask for your personal data.
- By supporting us, you are letting us know that:
1) You are over 18 years of age.
2) You accept the terms and conditions on this page.
3) The data for the credit card you have used are yours.
What is the cost to become a member?
- Rates are listed on the billing sheet and if there is a change we will notify you several weeks in advance.
- In the event that the payment is not processed correctly due to lack of funds in your account or a technical error you will be notified.
How can I suspend my payments?
- If you pay annually, you will receive a notice in due course asking if you wish to renew for another year.
- If your payment is monthly, you can cancel it directly through your PayPal account before the last day of your billing period.
- You can also suspend your payments by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How will my personal information be used?
- The credit or debit card details to make the payment are protected by PayPal. For more information about PayPal’s security measures, you can visit its website.
- 14ymedio will have access to your name and email. This information will not be shared with third parties at any time. We will use it only to communicate directly with you on issues related to your membership.
- The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized data access. To achieve these ends, the user/client agrees that the provider can obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
You can make a one-time donation through PayPal here.
Or you can become a member here: please see the partway down the page for “Family” and “Friend” (Amigo) plans and click on “Ser Miembro” (Be a Member).
COLLABORATE WITH OUR WORK: The 14ymedio team is committed to practicing serious journalism that reflects Cuba’s reality in all its depth. Thank you for joining us on this long journey. We invite you to continue supporting us by becoming a member of 14ymedio now. Together we can continue transforming journalism in Cuba.